Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chocolate PB Smoothie

Chocolate and peanut butter..the most magical combination ever created, perhaps even my two favorite foods.  One of my favorite ways to enjoy these flavors is in the form of a smoothie, and lucky for you I did just that.  The way the rich chocolate, coating your throat with deliciousness, balances the nutty peanut flavor in this smoothie will truly make your taste buds dance.



Chocolate PB Smoothie
Ingredients:
1 large frozen banana
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk(or try coconut milk!)
7 vanilla stevia drops (or 1 tbs agave,stevia packet, or other sweetener)
2 tbs PB2 or 1 tbs Creamy PB
1 tbs natural cocoa
dash cinnamon
vegan chocolate chips (optional but highly recommended!-I used Enjoy Life brand)
1 tbs coconut flour(optional but thickens and adds fiber!)

Blend all ingredients in a blender.  It's that simple! Now go enjoy your smoothie!



Food For Thought
What's your favorite combination of flavors?  Peanut Butter and Jelly? Chocolate and Banana?  

Also one of my favorite new finds, Enjoy Life "Mega Chunks"!  You better watch out "Mini Chips", I predict these chunks are going to take the chocolate lover's world by storm!  They truly our Mega, offering a great addition to cookies and baked goods.  My favorite is to use them in baked oatmeal!




No comments:

Post a Comment